Are you interested in alternative investment opportunities? Stocks seem too volatile, maybe real estate seems like it is pushing to another bubble?
The alternative is to Invest in Online Businesses. Purchasing a profitable website or online business is a great way to create consistent passive income. With online businesses, you have a much greater chance to grow your income month after month than many other more traditional investment vehicles.
The objective is to find profitable but undervalued sites that have growth potential. Typically pricing ranges from a multiple of monthly or yearly profit. Multiples range from x25 to x35 monthly or x2 x3.5 yearly profit. If you go much higher with the multiple the business starts to lose a value ratio. Go lower than a $25,000 price and there is still a lot of work that needs to be done for the business to become established. The price of buying a business can range from $25,000 to $2 Million or even more.
Here’s where the challenge comes. If you are looking for a passive investment, buying an online business might sound like too much work. That’s where we come in! We partner with investors as the operator of the online business where we manage everything for the investor. It is very similar to a property management company in real estate investment.
How does it work?
- It’s a hands-off approach for our investors.
- We source the best online businesses that are producing a profit and that fit their investment level.
- We do the due diligence to be sure the website is holding up to the claims of profitability and traffic.
- Then we help direct them for how to purchase the business site.
- After that our investors don’t have to worry about running the website. We take care of all the day to day management.
- We’ll also work on building traffic and conversions to help increase the value of the site as well as the monthly income.
- Then we split the profits.
It’s that simple!
We work with every one of our investors as partners and our team of experienced marketers, developers, designers, and fulfillment experts know how to keep online businesses prosperous.
What Types of Online Businesses Do We Work With
There are many different models for profitable online businesses. Here are a few examples.
- Content sites or often called authority sites. They often use affiliate links to monetize or onsite ads. They use platforms such as Google AdSense or Amazon Associates.
- SaaS (Software as a Service): These are sites that have a subscription for a service. For example an email marketing platform, or content planning platform.
- Service: This is is a business that offers an online service. Think SEO providers or other digital marketing.
Want to learn more about investing in online businesses? Contact us and we’ll set up a pre-investment call.